Direct to meanwell 90 degree power supply genius receiver board supports daisy chaining.
- 5-24 volt range (First in the community!)
- 90 Degree for compact builds
- Broad controller compatibilty
- 2 x RJ45 ports for long range connection; supports daisy-chaining
- Seamless integration with existing differential driving controllers (Dumb, FPP, Falcon V3 & V4). No system lock-in. Mix and match with other equipment
- Auto detection of “Dumb”, “FPP” (Falcon Pi Player) or “Smart V3 Falcon” or “Smart V4 Falcon” or “Genius”. No switches to toggle, or software to configure
- Auto positioning determines the receiver’s “place in line”. Will detect if it’s an A-F receiver without the need for dip switches on each receiver
- If you need to manually set a receivers position (A-F), there is an on-board rotary dial to optionally override
- Built-in test mode animations
- USB Mini B port allows for field updates.
- Works with WS281X differential signals only
- 5 amp/port – 20 amp total